employment type: full-time
We are an established property management and real estate investments services company with over 30-years history, located in Alhambra with a diversified portfolio of apartment, commercial and retail buildings. We are currently seeking an experienced Accounting Associate to join our team.
Job details - Accounting Associate:
- Will provide general support within the Accounting Department
- Data entry
- Process A/P, A/R. and GL postings
- Deposit checks and other negotiable instruments
- Assist with month-end closing duties (reconciliation)
- 1-2 Years of experience with AppFolio *REQUIRED* - do not apply if you do not have experience with Appfolio
- Minimum of 2 years working in an accounting/bookkeeping position
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ideal candidate has experience in property management
The work schedule is Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
We offer following benefits for our Accounting Associates:
- Employee medical, dental, vision and life benefits, PTO and Paid Sick Leave after probationary period
- Room for growth both within the accounting department and into other divisions of the company such as administration, maintenance, and property supervisor/field supervisor roles.
Please submit resume with Accounting Associate in the subject of the email.