compensation: Starting at $18-$22 based on experience and credentials.
employment type: full-time
TO APPLY PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND FILL OUT OUR ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE. APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED BASED ON THEIR ANSWERS.
High-end custom millwork and cabinetry company is seeking a qualified AutoCAD or Solidworks drafts-person to work on high profile projects with our Project Coordinators.
- Create and edit production shop drawings for client approval.
- Assist PCs to handle high profile projects.
- Minimum 2 years AutoCAD work experience or Solidworks work experience.
- Flexible schedule (Some Saturdays required during heavy season).
- Autodesk, Revit and Sketch-up experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Detail oriented and proactive.
- Experienced in cabinet and interior casework is a plus.
- Team player.
All candidates will be required to pass a basic drug test and background check.
*Benefits: Company Sponsored 50/50 Healthcare after 60 days of employment.
*Paid Holidays: Four paid holidays per calendar year.
*Sick Time: Up to 24 Sick Time hours per calendar year.
Job Location: Cerritos, CA
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Drafting: 2 years
Starting pay: $18-$22 Based on experience and credentials
Job Type: Full-time