Join a positive and dynamic team!!!
Enriching Lives is recruiting for a Social Worker Coordinator & Direct Support Professional. To apply, please click on link below or copy into your browser. In order to be considered for an interview you must complete the online application through our Applicant Tracking System.
We encourage you to learn more about our organization by watching our video at the link below:
Social Worker Coordinator
Classification: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Job Function/Specialty: Social Services - Foster Family & Family Home Agency
Reports To: Program Administrator or Social Worker Supervisor
**Please note that all Direct Service Professionals, Social Work Coordinators, and Social Work Supervisors are required to work evenings and weekends. Although your schedule may vary by day, and you may not be required to work every evening and weekend, a typical weekday schedule is from 10:00am to 6:00pm, and a typical weekend schedule is one weekend day from 9:00am to 5:00pm, with flexibility.
The Social Worker (Coordinator Emphasis) oversees the services provided to Individuals by developing & implementing the Individual Service Plan, setting up services & supports, monitoring the Family Home environment & overall quality of care, supporting Providers, and ensuring all internal & external policies and regulations are met.
Essential Job Functions
Individuals must be able to meet all essential functions, core competencies, and requirements of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to meet/perform these functions.
• Upholds the mission and vision of Enriching Lives and works with Individuals to assist them in achieving a well-rounded life that they deem satisfying.
• Coordinates the development & implementation of the Individual Service Plan with the Planning Team based on the Quality of Life Outcomes (Choice, Relationships, Lifestyle, Health & Well Being, Rights, and Satisfaction) and in accordance with internal & external regulations and policies.
• Ensures provision of all medical, health, and ancillary services to Individuals in accordance with the Individual Service Plan and additional needs that arise.
• Arranges and/or ensures opportunities for relationship development and community activities based on Individual preference.
• Creates and maintains relevant documentation including the Individual Service Plan, Quarterly Reports, Progress Notes, Medical/Health Records, Incident Reporting, Provider Contracts/Documentation, and additional relevant documentation in accordance with all internal and external policies and regulations.
• Monitors and supports the Family Home Providers during home visits, meetings, and as needed in regards to provision of services to Individuals and the implementation of Individual Service Plans. Notifies management immediately of any material changes affecting the status of Individuals or Family Homes.
• Provides crisis management support and rotating on call coverage to Individuals & Providers.
• Provides excellent customer service and response timeliness to stakeholders such as Individuals, families, Regional Center, and Family Home Providers.
• Develops and maintains working relationships with all Individuals, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
• Liaises with consultants such as behaviorists, nurses, therapists, psychologists, and other specialists to ensure service needs of Individuals are met.
• Participates in or conducts training as required.
• Assist Individuals with transportation and moving as needed.
• Functions as a Social Worker (Certification Specialist Emphasis) as required during development and transition stages.
• Performs other duties as assigned. May work on special assignments in addition to normal job functions.
Education and/or Experience
Related Master’s Degree preferred or Bachelor's Degree plus one to two years related experience preferred; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities. Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors, Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid driver’s license & insurance, driving record must meet state regulations & company policy. First Aid & CPR certification (may completed after hire).
Safe & reliable vehicle. Ability to travel as required. Must meet all federal, state, and internal employment requirements including, but not limited to: Background checks and Physical/TB screening.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers